A slice of cake
Last week as FCAIC I:
- Participated in the second week of the opensource.com blogging challenge. If you missed the first week post it is here. You should definitely participate in the future weeks!
- The new budget website for Fedora is live! I need to write an announcement. I also need to work with Fedora-Infrastructure to get more of the building automated. If you want to help, ping me.
- An amazing meeting with mizmo, puiterwijk, and stickster to plan the changes needed to regcfp and other details for Flock.
- Finalized the GSoC Fedora selections for 2017 (due a bit after this post goes live). Students get notified in May, not before - thems the rules from the Googles!
A la Mode
I also made some personal progress doing:
- More work on my taxes and begining to re-evaluate my understanding of how the Czech Republic views my financial life. Taxes for two countries ain’t easy.
- Upgraded from F24 to F25 … I know I am late to the party.
Cake Around the World
I’ll be traveling to:
- Back to Beantown (Boston, MA USA) for Red Hat Summit from 2-5 May. If you’re in the neighborhood, you know the deal.
- Community Leadership Summit in Austin, TX from 6-7 May and OSCON is also in Austin, TX from 8-12 May. I may have to leave on 12 May early for …
- OSCAL in Tirana, Albania from 13-14 has accepted a talk proposal from me (eep!) so definitely come and give me some audience love.